Challenge Week 2: Paddle Boarding

If you are visiting Austin in the summer, there is one thing that you have to do! That’s paddle boarding.

My favorite place to paddle board is lady bird lake. It so fun to go there and see all of the boats and people passing by! I love going there with my family and friends ever summer!

The first time I went paddle boarding, I was so scared to stand up. Once I finally did, I realized it was really easy to keep your balance! Once I got the hang of it, I went all of the time!

One of the best things about Lady Bird Lake is the location. It is right downtown! So while your paddle boarding, you get to see a beautiful view of the Austin City Skyline!

I’m can’t wait for summer so I can go paddle boarding again!

3 thoughts on “Challenge Week 2: Paddle Boarding

• Yes it is so much fun! Actually I have only fallen off a paddle board once but that was just because my brother pushed me. Thanks for the comment!

1. Everytime I’m on Lady-Bird Lake I see numerous paddle boarders, I have always wanted to try it myself. This I summer I definitely will, and thanks to your blog post I know I will have a great time!