About Me!

My name is Alissa and I love swimming competitively! My favorite thing in the entire world is horror movies! I would love to watch horror movies all day If I could. I love them because I love the feeling of being scared and frightened! Some people hate that, but I love it! My favorite horror movie is The Conjuring. It’s so scary and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time with all of the silence! Comment below if you like horror movies and if you do, your favorite horror movie. I also love to play piano! I have lessons every Wednesday and I’m currently learning Just Give Me a Reason by Pink and Roar by Katy Perry. I moved from Iowa a year ago but don’t really miss it that much. I love it here so much more here and I think the people here, are amazing. My parents told me I’m getting a little old to go trick-or-treating but that’ll never stop me. I’m gonna be one or the little girls from the movie The Conjuring that I mentioned earlier. That’s a brief summary of me and if you have and questions or comments please, just comment below or just ask, please, just ask.

TheConjuring470

Warner Bros. The Conjuring. Digital image. Http://www.sandiego6.com/promotions/the-conjuring-screening.html. N.p., July-Aug. 2013. Web. Aug.-Sept. 2013. <http://www.sandiego6.com/promotions/the-conjuring-screening.html>